Saturday, August 11, 2007

Too Misses Firoze


Too Misses Firoze
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
She said:



I have loved you for 28 years,



You were my first and last guy.



Why do leave your hearth and home;



To a faceless, unimaginable,



Perhaps an intriguing Alaskan sky.



Why do you leave O Indian moth



Enticed by a flameless candle in the snow



To freeze and burn and live no more








You will have to choose



Your Poetry, your Poem or your Muse



I love them both. passionately so..



Dichotomy of love



And no excuse



Of Destinys Child



And impending Noose.







My Cradle will fall when the winds blow



Reaping a harvest..that I did not sow. .



Prometheus bound to a future...



Of a thorn...Alaskan Rose.



A Mr too misses Firoze

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube