Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bollywood Masala Castrated Crab Curry

This was a keepsake picture of the film shoot Old Is Gold I took with the fighters dressed as Eunuchs , after Mr Shakti Kapoors work got over , I left with him , in his car, this is a longe route, but I did not have the strength to go by ferry, and it is tedious trip.

Its about 5 pm, now I went home for lunch with my wife, showered ate took a nap, came back to the shop.The rains have disappeared, and a few days back it had rained and there was a lightning attack and a 19 year old girl died her friends got severly burnt at Girgaum Chowpatty.And life is just beginning at 19, new hopes , new dreams, and this a freaky aspect of Death..hits you like Ripleys Believe it or Not.

Today the match is between USA and Ghana, and USA must win to keep the hopes alive in going into the next round. Ghana wont give in easily, the lions of Africa.But I know if USA play an agressive game to Win, they will make their coach and country proud.

Today there was an article in DNA about My Space being the largest social blog site second in popularity after Yahoo, they were getting strict as the youngsters on the site are not preyed upon by old undercover paedophilliacs.. I registered on My Space only be told by my Confessional Guide that it was for kids, My Space , so I never ever posted anything till date, I posted my profile on Xanga, at Bloggerspot I have stopped going as I cannot upload pictures.And frankly I speak better English with pictures than with Words. I am not writing poetry, I am not inspired , I need to be kicked, molested, sodomized only with words to hit back that hitting back takes the shape of poems.
And nobody wants to hit me anymore, I have been left to die in my own vomit…engulfed in it once and for all… the Buzznet Buccaneers where have they gone, impending Fatherhood has changed Xris made him toothless, Drunk is training the French team, by giving them Email Tutorials, Aljie has gone in for a makeover, The Australians well its over, Bazookiss he is setting up a shop with his wife selling Tibetan artefacts Tankhas paintings,Benbell the neo Buddhist has been invited for the ribbon cutting as the Dalai Lama is busy .

And Scarlet lark is getting over Florida and Disneyland, back to base and another Thanksgiving.

Jamieshaef, has turned Invisible, he becomes visible when you miss him the most, he is a gifted photographer, he shoots more with his Mouth apertured as a Camera.

Do you Like it Life does not bother him, he goes about his work, much of his work has been purchased by Buzzbot.

Epiphany has found a great model.. its certainly not Fuck Shoes.

Azzie has adopteda lizard, that gets along with Marc the cats and the dogs and the Buzznet Menagerie.

Mahayani is Orchid, Orchid, Orchid,

Wild Orbit , is out of this World, is loved by all.

Steve Haldane, Buzznet s CowBoy Developer John Wayne..

I wont talk about her, fuck freedom of Expresson

I wont talk about her too Fuck Freedom of No Expression

I dont have to talk about her, she calls me on my mobile..

Yes I prefer being a Castrated Crab, than a King Lobster freezing my ass off in Alaska.. there was an article that Lobsters masturbate too.. when they are not getting enough of you know what..

April 17th, 2007

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube