Saturday, August 11, 2007

Cock Teased Cybernetic Love

sweeping shadows on the sand
choreographed misery
of falling in love
with a blog goddess
a mythological
cybernetic apparition
living in wonderland
me at her beck and command
haughty , arrogant
intimidating word
powered fiesty
firebrand
she takes my words
out of context
reasons I fail
to understand
yes recylced emotions
my flippant feelings
on the block secondhand
man is an island
woman a mirage
of a receeding mainland
dashed on her shores
my tryst with destiny
my testicular fortitude
shedding tears
unpreplanned
a blogger a love
the last stand
far away a misty hanky
a waving unbraving
ladies hand
it is human
to be human
feel the agonies
of an unclaimed
fairyland
my dreams touching heavens
my feet sinking
in earthy quicksand
on my multi colored posterior
made in india
a home made brand
thirsting
for love
in a foreign land
that she was
only cock teasing me
this she never told me
beforehand
American women
a script
more confusing than
mere shorthand

May 18th, 2007

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube