Saturday, August 11, 2007

Buzznet.com will be right back

You have a new comment about your poem: Unlearning Poetry at Poemhunter.com

You paint a callous world too well firoze! Masses of imagery in this very good poem. Unlearning Poetry, is harder than we think, but everything is poetry in emotion to me, so I never learned anyway, it just came naturally. Smiling at you, Tai.

Tai Chi Italy is a poet of today and breaks testicles the way she breaks coconuts to make chutney for Indian curry that she does savour once in a while.. my growth about a centimeter or so as a poet has been been the manured cowdung like aspect of her comments.. always constructive even when we first met she was upset with too many cock words masturbating poetic angst , my wisdom lay beneath the phallic layer, most of my poems were personal in nature to woo an American Blog Goddess.. such is one sided love online .. falling in love with the mirror not beeing able to see the image within , once again devilishly concealed beneath my narcisistic reflection.. I still wander through Google search to my site at Buzznet, see pictures of Ghostdog Benbell, Xris , Paxgitmo, I am a Blacklesbian, Fanfart , Tasha from Edinburgh, but not Photographerno1 I leave poetic comments too break the stupor of cybernetic warfare , no remedy no cure…
The folks at Buzznet will never solve this abysmal puzzle of the Black Hole .. the only thing alive is my Heart beating on my profile page , like a little helpless infant in an incubator… a teeny weeny errection that wont suside.. in memoriam to a Blog Goddess.. Jaan Pechchaan.Ho Jaaye..shape shifting times..
Me beating , scourging my silent soul at Bloggerspot like Ecrivas founder of Opus Dei.. I am on the 20th chapter of Temptation of Jesus Christ Kazantakis I read this at home on my black toilet seat.. shed tears too.. when Jesus meets Martha and Mary sisters of Lazarus…at Bethamy.
I am going to be pictorially stuck at Ajmer , I am not much into Navratri photography..or I might shoot the Durgas at the Lal Bagh workshops..when I leave for town at about noon..

April 10th, 2007

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube