Mama I Had A Dream, a photo by firoze shakir photographerno1 on Flickr. a dream it did seem we were begging outside the gates of heaven in tattered clothes battered bruised calling out to the supreme we were in the line of beggars million light years from the mainstream across a moat there was music playing raucously supposedly hell upstream dressed as angels was the theme some one beckoned to us our mortgaged chained souls he would redeem... mama i woke up with a horrible scream before he could enter my bloodstream i cursed him i blasphemed
In this article, you will find proven breeding tips for an overaggressive flowerhorn fish.
Flowerhorn cichlids are especially aggressive when they breed. However, there are steps you can do to reduce or manage that aggression.
1. Properly prepare your flowerhorn breeding couple.
2. Let the breeders live together in a single tank divided by a clear glass or acrylic for a long time; up to 2 month or more if needed. This allows both to become familiar with each other.
3. Feed both breeders to satiation when removing the divider to check if they can already live together without it. Hungry breeders are naturally more aggressive. Place the divider back when they start fighting.
4. Lip locking is not kissing. It is fighting. Separate them.
5. More often, the female is the aggressor especially when the male is not that big. Rule of the thumb is that a…
The Flowerhorn is a very hardy fish and is relative easy to rear. However, there are also certain techniques and measures to take if you want the best quality out of your fish. No fish can survive in captivation without some control over the environment on the owner's part.
Basic Environmental Control
The Flowerhorn fish is able to thrive best in water of tropical temperatures, ranging from 24 to 30 degrees Celsius. The optimum temperature would be between 26 and 28 degrees Celsius. It is advised that you maintain the optimum water temperature when keeping a baby or premature fry.
Flowerhorn fish can survive in water with a neutral pH value of 6-8. Similarly, it is advised that the pH is maintained at 6.5-7.2 when keeping premature fish. Changing the water of the tank regularly once a week is a good way to maintain pH stabitlity. If you are …
Marziyas Red Dragon Breeding Pair Flowerhorns, a photo by firoze shakir photographerno1 on Flickr. Flowerhorn cichlids are man-bred creatures and do not live in nature. They are purebred and reared in captivity and come in variety of colors and shapes. There are as many as 15 strains. Malaysians are credited with initiating selecting-breeding flowerhorns. You believe it or not, many people around the world believe they bring good fortunes. We believe one thing for sure, they bring good fortunes to us, prudent aquarists!Selecting breeding pair:It might be quite expensive for you to procure established breeding pairs, but even otherwise flowerhorns are not cheap. Cross breeding the strains is a well-kept trade secret so you may not end up having specific patterns according to the strain list in wikiAdd an additional water heater to the opposite side of the tank to keep the other fish warm without having to invade the flowerhorns’ territory. Upon adulthood, you will notice the flowerhorn …
1. Use High Quality Parent Flowerhorns If you want high quality results, it is logical that you should use the best materials you can find. Do not fall into the trap of breeding low quality flowerhorns expecting that high quality fry will come out of it. If you want to breed for fun, you may use average quality breeders. However, if you are really serious in producing high quality flowerhorns, invest in high quality breeders.
2. Properly Prepare Your Flowerhorn Breeders This flowerhorn breeding tip significantly improves hatching rate. Be sure to allow at least 15 days before you introduce your breeders to each other. During that time, fee…
Grand Ma ..When I Grow Up You Wont Have To Beg, a photo by firoze shakir photographerno1 on Flickr. yes that is what your father said too when he was of your age we are nothing prisoners born in captivity in a rusty cage a war on the demonic soul of our depraved destiny we wage ..what we are what we will be was already written on the cosmic page ,,, life is nothing but a revolving stage be calm be patient control the rage .. with pride comes disgrace wise words of a sage
School Of Beggars ..., a photo by firoze shakir photographerno1 on Flickr. every morning to the railway station they rush learning from the text book of life paint and brush sounds of silent despair hush a few coins they utter thank you so much carrying the load of their responsibility shoulders bent spirit crushed born in a sewer going down the flush...
What Women Empowerment, a photo by firoze shakir photographerno1 on Flickr. working as a slave in construction site ..building dream homes for the rich mighty ..her predestined plight ..her children begging on the street nearby.. in open sight her husband will come drunk climb over her dead body..ranting panting another kid to spite ..the indian poor woman ..beast of labor ,,dreams in flight ,,,every step a fall from a height lead kindly light
I Voted The Wrong Man Wrong Party To Power, a photo by firoze shakir photographerno1 on Flickr. perhaps i made a mistake it took me 5 years i realized he was theirs not our...truth bitter and sour my misplaced vote bought the wrong man to power ,, he had no time for me he was busy in his garden watering his flowers .. he could not spare a minute leave aside an hour.