Saturday, August 11, 2007

public apology of a spectral love

never fall in love on the net

was written in anger ,

i publically confess

i am under tremendous stress


give even my soul

to the rotten devil

her lips caress..

not once but a hundred times

i will say yes

if she will take me back in her bosom

and bless

the spectral love

that is and will be

my life’s distress

a faceless face

of her lips

with my lips

to press.

my soul undress.

pull me out

of the mire of my mess.



if there be hell upon earth it is to be found in a melancholy mans heart.

burton,
anatomy of melancholy

.

when other lips and other hearts

their tales of woe shall tell.

in language whose excess imparts

the power they feel so well.

there may,perhaps,in such a scene,

some recollection be

of days that have as happy been

and you ll remember me.

alfred bunn ,

the bohemian girl,111

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube