Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Three Wise Men of Woolongong

Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem

of Judea in the days of Herod the king .

Behold (3) wise men from the East came to Jerusalem…matthews2:1



Now I the poor mans poor Indian Photographer no1,do not make such tall

claims. My birth on Buzznet had no such divinity attached, times I wonder how

I was born and sweet memory conveniently fails me

I want to keep this short and brief


One of the Wise man Yorick,

ushered my birth by talking about me to one of his other Magi..

once again an appeal to the dumb witted I am talking about me

not Jesus or Jerusalem ,

The quote is merely to bring you to the pond of my heresy.

That’s what the Sunnis call us Shia Muslims Heretics.

of that some other time.Yorrik helped in my difficult child birth

on the net, sharing community Buzznet

I say it when ever I fill a blank.

One of the misguided Sunni brother had taken

a stick to beat me for my pictures of Hussaintekri Jaorah

and sure enough Yorrik was there and the matter died .

I think even the misguided bloke Alibaum ran died on me at Buzznet.

Never been heard his pictures were never seen.

So now you know what Yorrik means to me and

to all those he as touched including a sister of mine..

I call C that.

I did not want to mention this but Yorrik is half

complete without C .

The most important compliment that Yorrik said to me

was Firoze I like the way you see

And he is right ,that has been my over sentimental overdoing,,

, I did not know that

I would go to someone’s buzz write a comment

period and fly back home..

Never knew that I would trap myself my dove like soul

On her windowsill ..

I am hopelessly in love.



The second Wiseman was Friar Tuck.

need I say more. if you compile all Friars and my

comments and don’t name us …

it would be a Homeric epic on Love and how to lose it.

I think and you all know Friar is not what

he is he is shrewd sometimes poetically conniving son of….a saintly man

I don’t want him to give me a back eye

I am nursing one the hit when I fell in love..

But there is Hope Friar loves us all..

is always there sharing his grief and his pain..

And I think he has

a gorgeous wife and Novia is

what dream are made of and

she will break a lot of hearts,,

the way Friar has broken hearts

window panes playing gully cricket .



My third wise man is Dread Hearing..

he is the shallow water run deep

we are not

that close but what he said to me

about the girl child and his daughter bought tears to my eyes

my eyes go moist even now

,,Dread Heading is my favorite seagull and visits me each winter.

And I know and again

I am filled with tears the people that will love this article are guys

I have never met .

They love Yorrik and the Woolongong Pictorial Mafia

most of the time the musings of the new born

Photographer no1,,yes every body,,

YORRIKS CREW… 3 CHEERS TO THEM.



This is actually dedicated to Yorriks crew re edited heavily so as not to disturb the silent calm waters of a nostalgic pool called Buzznet Memories..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube