Saturday, August 11, 2007

Dead Indian


Dead Indian
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
picture courtesy :
benbell /ghost dog

epitaph on the
mouth watering
mound of my grave
dead indian
cut copy and save
cybernetic love
she came she saw
but never forgave
here lies an injun
long nose
broken heart
of a slate
at the trembling
door
her gate
love a ruptured spleen
bleeding hate
comments being posted
wait…
a car parked at your gate
poetic tyres you deflate
in some other planet
some other time
you might end up as
the main dish on my plate
succulently with juices
my soul satiate
a tissue to wipe
from my
overjoyed mouth
the rest of your
overflowing hate
ass wiped to late..

ha ha ha ingratiate


posted buzznet 30 oct 2006

happy birthday benn bell..10 aug 2007

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube