Saturday, August 11, 2007

Was Falling In Love A Part Of A Cosmic Plan


NORTHERN_LIGHTS
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
photo courtesy
www.diseno-art.com/images/NORTHERN_LIGHTS.jpg


As I walk ,retrospect ,thoughts re-upload rescan;



Whether it could have been Salt Lake city Kentucky



Or some other City or State…American;



Was falling in Love a part of a Cosmic Plan.



An Alaskan fern a barefeet leopard like Indian Man.







I wonder was it the Northern Lights..



That entrapped the heart head and soul of this overly



Bejeweled Bewildered ..Bemused Indian Man.



Already unsinfully married..28 yrs marital span.



Was falling in love a part of a cosmic plan.







How can I answer something I did not think or plan.



When I hit her buzz to unlearn..I should have not



Looked back… just retracked and ran..



But my legs caught in an overpowering vortex



Made me immovable and motionless



In Love…a feeling I don’t understand..



Even now I wake up and question..



Was her falling into this a providential accident?



To a Love that was not part of her Cosmic Plan..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube