Saturday, August 11, 2007

“Everyone is entitled to my opinions”…DFDuck

image courtesy Df Duck

I have applied a herbal bandadge to the remains of my hand wound, the pain is still there , reminding me of my mortality my religious bravado.
The bandage applied by my lady cook, is called Dab Dabav lep.It seems to have alleviated the pain to some extent, as I want to stop the intake of the pain killer prescibed by the doc.
This moring I had a surprise in my Gmailbox.

Firoze,

Was just thinking of you. Were you ears ringing?

Not even sure if this is your email address.. I’m guessing.

Duck

Df Duck is a Buzznet friend , I hold him his opinions in the highest esteem.
He is a multifaceted personality, well read, seen life at close quarters.He loves Music, he talks Music, he expounds life as a Note in Music.
I was thinking about hm, as he was of me strangely.This is cybernet embedded in mysticism beyond Time and Space .

I miss Tom “do you like it “one day I am sure to get his message to in my G mail inbox.
have copied Df Ducks picture from his site.He was one of the vastly read , most popular member at Buzznet.Everybody would look forward to his posts, a new thought with a new dimension.

May 20th, 2007

photographerno1.wordpress.com/2007/05/20/everyone-is-enti...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube