Saturday, August 11, 2007

Americans Maharaji Buzznet and Me

Americans are crazy, in a nice kind of way, they enter where angels fear to tread, this has nothing to with President Bush or his foreign policy, a very dangerously damning foreign policy.
I talk about the average cybernet connected American man, for me each morning my monitor window opened into America , yes for me Buzznet was America.
At Bloggerspot window opened no vistas, only an emigeration check window that told me Word Verification required, I immediately pulled down my Indian trousers took the Bloggerspot stamp face up on my ass..
Buzznet Memories , each morning I would whistle through my post, entertaining, overexposing my world, that if it tickled the cyborgean eunuch Buzzbot at the Buzzznet court my picture got featured, comments started coming in..
I was comment connected .
The first person whould be Free Philly Ghost Dogged Ben Bell, than Mahayani, sometimes Scarlet Lark, if my post was poetic in would fly To Moon Love , if it had any pictorial value, than Micheal Bell, Epiphany 229, Shadow Boxer, Yorrik would also comment, but Drunk Gekko stayed away from my side of the fence for reasons unknown to me , Steve the cause of my plunder, no not down under, my accounts deleted asunder..welll I did surrender.
Than I would get a comment from Xris Taylor, but now he is seriously into new Fatherhood, photographer fathers are far better than housewife mothers, photographer fathers see life through a viewfinder than blow it up..
The Blog Goddess well she deserted me a long way back, when on heat , poetic heat I started behaving like a dog, trying to smell the insides of a 19 year old Ohion Muse.. that was trouble..
I deleted my Poem Hunter account also some strange 25 or 30 poems that I had not saved on my other sites.
Funksteena her kid Cosmos were always special, her post on me as one of the Buzznet Specials was a litany on my cybernetic grave yes I was DUGG also BURIED OFF BEATEN NEWS.
In short I have had a gret relationship with Americans , we got along well, we fought we kissed made up.
I once in a while do browse Panasonic Youth’s home page , he is Buzznet community manager ,his real name is Mark, now for God sake dont ask me why there are more Marks handling websites , than Steves..
I have no answer..
Tom Do You Like it, my American Photo Guru, I think he is the Toast of American Photography coming out of the closet of a Grey Zone…Ansel fucked Adams.
I may have missed out some of my American friends on Buzznet , but Azzie and Marc completed their first wedding anniversary..they are the First Couple of Buzznet.Though Mark is hung up on Shozu.. Mobile picture taking.
Anthony Batt .. batted me out of his mind, falling in love wanting to get married to an American Woman would upset any American Man, I was only a breath away from her lips , she was ready to become the second Mrs W F Shakir, till wife no 1 her brood, wolves in sheeps clothing , her pack of kids tied me up in the bathroom..put me under the shower for 5 days no food only water water water ..give this punishment to anyone other than me he will go without water for lIfe.
Well I had to tell you why I lost an American Wife.Why I like Americans.
Now to my pictures I met Maharaji thats what he told me was his name, nothing else , no he is not CIA , he is as crazy about Bawas as I am , these are pictures at the Nizamuddin Aulia Dhuni..he was taking down notes, he felt happy when I told him that I was a Shiv Bhakt..pointing to the Diety perched on my camera lens.
We did not exchange notes , perhaps one day he might read this and connect.
This is the America I like adventurous wanting to know relive cultures, I had met an American Naga Sadhu too , though he had covered his vital parts, I had many an opportunity to take a dip with the Sadhus in the Buff , but my circumsized over stated body part would be a cause of my doom .
So I just waded took pictures.
Americans , where was I , well I dont think I will ever visit America.. do I really need too..
All around me on the net , it is Just America America America…Digg It..

May 5th, 2007

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube