Saturday, August 11, 2007

Of Shia Mothers Shia Kids

photographerno1.wordpress.com/2007/05/20/of-shia-mothers-...

I keep telling you through my various posts on Moharam, the incomparable contribution of Shia motherhood to the life line of Shiasm.It is our Mothers who keep Hazrat Imam Hussains covenant of Hussainiyat alive, no Mullah can translate Shiasm the way the mother does , not by words by actions, of taking her brood from one Majlis to another, she is the fundament of our Faith, she is the unshakeable Fountainhead of our Faith.For me Shia Womenhood is collectively a Motherhood of Faith.
I was standing above Maulana HassanZaheers house watching the Juloos of the Fourth Imam and the 18 Taboots at Imambada Meeran Saab, the women were all ears to Maulana Kalbe Jawads Majlis, he recites to the galleries of Shia womenhood, he has in his discourse something to impart to our women..yes women need guidance to in a changing cybernetic world.The Mother has to carry the child her vision of Islam into the brave new world.
I was shooting the majlis , but my viewfinder , was pulling me towards the kids, static in one place for almost two to three hours, restless but disciplined, they did not know I was on the roof above but something attracted them to me..I give them another hope of being seen, in a world beyond their own.The World of Photographer No 1 at Word Press.
Yes this is dedicated to Shia Mothers and Shia kids.
Once the Juloos moves in the women will get up, move to one side doing Ziyarat with their kids.
I shall show in the next lot.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube