Saturday, August 11, 2007

ilovepussyunwashedcatasshole.buzznet.com

Time: 05/31/2007 7:27 PM
I Have The Pussy….
Ben Bell

This is my Buzznet friend Ben Bell at his wittiest, a very sharp camera eye, he sees what you see everyday, but he see s it differently , I am quoting words that Yorrik described for my own photography.
Benbell I wish there were a few on Word Press too, is a human photo blogger, this comes from his adherence to the Buddhist faith.
He was one person , who would go through all my pedestrian pictures of beggar kids, add Ben Bellism , of a comment.
I , today here at Word Press miss those comments.
Our posts are nothing without well wishes that come as comments.Comments are the soul of appreciation to our writings, I firmly believe.
When I joined Word Press I tried in vain to add the comments link, on my copied posts that I was copying at WP ,I did not once have that premonition that I would be deleting both my accounts at Buzznet .I could have kept the Commentator No1 , let go Photographer No1 that had been hacked and tainted too.But I hate being called anything but Photographerno1, Ok once in a while wife calls me Firoze in a husky way that is no attempt to pussy her way into my heart , but she does sound like the Blog Goddess I imagine.
I love cat pictures, I love Pussy who dosent, yeah I know Hijdas would love to be endowed with Pussys , but I know there are she wolves that live, co exist compatibally with distempered Pussys.
Well I miss Bustznet comments , more than Buzznet, getting comments from Do you like it, Tom, my American Photo Guru always made my day.
This is the difference between Blogging and Photoblogging.
The only person who treats Blogging as leprosy is Brandon Stone, I love him he is the Messiah of wannabe photobloggers like me.Indian fishdried Bombay Duck of a PhotoBlogger.
I love it when he hams at photoblogs org, if this is not a photo blog it will be deleted.
Fuck I love pictures , I hate words.
Now Poetry is not words, poetry is written in words but read as a life saving emotion.
That is why my pictures and my poems are different..In the earlier days some called my poetry Slam, Ram Bam Fuck you Maam..that is a sexual Slam, now at Bloggerspot you have to Word Verify for a sexual spam.
I am Positive Sexual Spam.
I take Bloggerspot shots on my multi colored ass..do it to me one more time after every Word Verification.
Yes Emigeration check required for this photoblogger.
I was a noisy , opinionated photoblogger at Buzznet.Falling in love with reflections in one sided mirrors in cyberspace spelled my doom.
The only thing missing at Bloggerspot is number of hits Word Press Blog Stats , the number of hits on my Blogerspot profile page is 297.
Matt of Word Press has become a standard to measure yourself as a Website, thats a tough one, I am not allowed to praise him in my poem , as he deletes much before he reads it.
Now Archangel Mark of Word Press he is more human to my devilish faults.
He helps me in my bad times, which are more than my good ones.
So I have taken Ben Bells picture and my poem that I posted to him by e mail, I am not going back to Buzznet by the backdoor, a new pseudo ID to Buzznet .
I could take a new Id from the several I thought off.

fuckmeonemoretime.buzznet.com
indianswollenheadswollenass.buzznet.com
doyoulikeitanymore.buzznet.com
stevewherethefuckareyou.buzznet.com
givemeheadleavemytail.buzznet.com
bitchbitchbitchassholed.buzznet.com
ticklemyasswithafeather.buzznet.com this is how the Englishman says particularly nasty weather without a drawl.
There are more
testiculartitanictragedy.buzznet.com
photographerno1fuckwitfriartuck.buzznet.com
fuckdontsendmemale.buzznet.com
anamolousandrogynousfingerfuckedbuzzbot.buzznet.com
ilovepussyunwashedcatasshole.buzznet.com
dfduckfuckstucknoluck.buzznet.com
rabidghostdogstucktobitchforgood.buzznet.com
bareassedbaresoulfuckshoes.buzznet.com
bloggoddesessownshiathug.buzznet.com

Well I think I give up on me , I will stick to Word Press, Bloggerspot , my homesite powered by Copper Mine , wait for it to reach 500000 hits…it presently reads this way

7973 files in 57 albums and 1 categories with 0 comments viewed 483275 times since Nov 1 2005

Thank you Ben Bell
From a Dead Indian.

My Poem I forgot to Post
I Have The Pussy….

great picture story,
sublime
no poetry no rhyme
falling in love
on the internet
the biggest
blasphemous crime
some you win
some you lose all
the time
nickleodeon
moving
images
for a dime

firoze shakir
photographerno1

June 4th, 2007

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube