Sunday, August 1, 2010

Life is a Tamasha On The Streets of Mumbai

99,327 items / 602,445 views


I am updating this picture today dated 1 Aug 2010 and I copy a comment on Facebook about Appu.. by Tya Gem a friend to whom I dedicates this post ..


The little girl at that time 23 months is my photographer grand daughter Marziya Shakir who shoots the streets with a Nikon D 80.


#
#
#

*
Tya Gem this is a beautiful photo.. determination and presistance with added courage is the wake up call to human will
8 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·
*
Tya Gem
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education alone will not; the world is full of educat...ed derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
John Calvin Coolidge
----------------------------

firoze say hi to your friend appu for me... living with disability is hard work.. not so easy.. i know cause i have slight disability and i work with them too.... looking at this photo and the smile on appu's face,.made me realize just how lucky i am, i still am complete even if part of me isnt..thank you my friend for sharing this beautiful life inspiring photo..you know i always look forward to your uploads and share because i knwo what comes form you is real and and a hard knock on reality is much needed in this very shallow world

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube