Sunday, August 1, 2010

Blogging The Soul of Humanity

135,639 items / 1,044,402 views

It is raining heavily as I blog this here , and the picture I shot a few days back it was only drizzling than , so imagine her plight now as I document her pain , she lives on the street close to my house and her only shelter from the vagaries of monsoonal fury is the umbrella in the picture , she does not say a word when I shoot her pictures I give her money and she is fond of my grand daughter Marziya who gives her money too.

I call her the Umbrella Lady of Bandra Reclamation..

She is not a beggar but real hard harsh times have caught up with her karmic fate.

Now you know why such pictures human stories escape the newspapers luckily they have left us the untouchables of life to shoot ..or I would be cursing my camera for lying idle at home on a rainy day.

Sometimes being a prolific photographer you are a positive spam too.. on the soul of drugged humanity.


And I am a poet which is a bigger fuck up too as positive poetry spammer

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube