Sunday, August 1, 2010

Appu My Friend - A Blog Within a Blog

135,645 items / 1,045,163 views


I dedicate this picture and text to Dr Glenn Losack MD ..
This is Appu my friend shot a few years back in June 2003 on slide.

I have not met Appu since the time we shot him jointly at St Michaels Church Mahim.

Appu means a lot to me, he is an epitome of struggle , and once you meet him you will change your entire view of living.. on a precipice.

Living on the edge we all do..quite comfortably.

When I met Appu with Dr Glenn Losack MD he had already changed, a Muslim stubble a Muslim skull cap..

These are Appus early pictures where one saw him beyond the parameters of enforced religiosity.

Here he is human...

I have never , never asked Appu how he became limbless.
was never curious about his story , but that he existed carrying this huge burden of a torso was all that mattered..

And I am happy I am blogging this a few minutes away from my 28 th fast..I was awake till 3 am - yes letting you feel scanned memories my earliest travails and my passage into dimensional purposeful cryptography.

You dont just shoot pictures, its pictures that shoot you down, photography is a pre-destined form of creativity.. what you have to shoot you will shoot..leading a trail when others too will walk your path and shoot the same thing..

Our pictures take you away from home on the eagle spread out wings , these wings are powered by the soul of a blog..


Every picture tells you the recorded story of man.. and woman she is the epicenter of mans volcanic history.

Tom Andrews , Friar Tuck, Dread Heading, Yorrik Benn Bell Anthony Posey, Marius Muscalu, Designldg, and so many others here on Flickr..displaying a world according to Garp...

Dr Glenn Losack MD my mentor, my friend my guide and now my family.. we are one through the nature of our conjoined pictorial soul.. that adds text less poetry to a blog..

I am not much of a writer, I never was but the Blog did me in..I dont have a single poem in hand writing everything on the net..I am what I am because of my spirit that is cyberspace.

This is my 4927 Blog at Flickr for the month ending September.

And my 41910 blog in 15 months -Since I joined Flickr in June 2007.

Update
1 August 2010

135,645 blogs / 1,045,163 views in 3 years 2 months thanks each of you who helped me on this long journey ..

My Flickr friends my dear kind and considerate Facebook friends

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube