Sunday, August 1, 2010

In The Wastelands of My Mind

135,637 items / 1,044,251 views

sometimes
i wonder
if i cut open
my head
what would
i find
cerebral chaos
littered used
condom like words
repeatedly dead
resurrected words
distempered words
defecated deleted
discriminated words
scribbled notes
fuck words
bad words
sad words
all glaring
at me
accusingly
in the waste bin
of my mind
seminal
germinal
words of all kind
like a torn tattered
dictionary
time has
been unkind
in the wastelands
of my mind
cosmic chaos
the soul of mankind
gray matter
brain cells aligned
a pedestrian
poet his bathos
going bad to worse
fucked from behind
dog eared pages
of love letters
my love gone blind
the soul of my poetry
my anguish
my pathos
to the fires
consigned
a garbage dump
on the mound
of Venus
irritatingly
inclined
what i
never owned
can never
be mine

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube