Sunday, August 1, 2010

Horn Please Dont Overtake Dead Body

135,641 items / 1,044,442 views

I was in a ricksha and at the back of us was an ambulance in a hurry with a dead body and the ricksha was not giving him side so he pulled over and blasted my rickshaw guy..

I apologized on behalf of my ricksha driver and let the ambulance over take us..

Than I took the shot of a unknown persons last journey.

Perhaps I thought the unknown person or dead body was a dead poet like me wanting to say good bye to me , maybe he was a Facebook subscriber had tried to add me as a friend and in my fucked mental state I kept hitting the ignore button.

And now for one last time he made the final attempt to add me and I obliged..

May His Soul Rest In Peace .

He will be happy as I add him to my Facebook Wall pictures ,a gallery of Hope within Despair sometimes a dead friend among the living you share he wont comment like your post I swear..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube