Monday, August 13, 2007

Poem Hunter Pretentious Poet Crabs

Message sent to Ask at Poem Hunter

I take my hats off to you and women like you , to enter the dragon poem hunter forum requires more than a testicular attitude , the forum as I see it has nothing to do with poetry, just using Ginsberg, Bukowiski as a cover up to beat other poets even if their writings ar mediocre.. Posthumously they might attain their three minutes of fame.
Kicking Ted Sheridan’s butt is not poetically ethical, it is a bias of male hate for not having what Ted has down below and what a lady poet might not have up above..
I think the forum is a Jacuzzi all naked but still wearing clothes..
I have just two words Fuck Forums.
I tell you one thing very strongly you want to improve someone’s nascent poetry, send him a private message; he will become your friend for life.
A lady posted a poem but there were a few spelling mistakes I sent her a polite message she responded, poetry according to me is healing the soul with words, not to make a multi colored ass bleed , it has bled under colonialism for far too long.
And the Blaines, the Arsewells the Fucked Foulks , the Shephards will be left with a dwindling flock…. no readers.
I mean calling a poet a Tired Man..this lady needs it badly
real badly...
The Poem Hunter Forum is crabs pretending to be poets.. Pincers ready to grab any thing that comes in the way..
I would not mind if you post this at the Forum.. for me..
Maybe I am wrong in some of my estimations but I paint what I see this should hurt only those whom the cap fits..
I wish if this could read as poetry I would have posted it as a poem..
..

Firoze Shakir

I finally did write a poem..a currency of thought exchange.

Fucked forum of poetic hate
Bottled agony.. Coming out
In sheer bad taste..
On multi colored ass cut and paste
A poetic pretentious life gone to waste
Tired but not retired lady poets
Anything but chaste..
Envy of Testicular fortitude
Misplaced …
Poetry heals with Words
The Human Soul .
A thought corrupted debased
Poem Hunter Forums
A Jacuzzi all naked
Sodomizing mind space
A Gitmo , a poet penitentiary
Not a poets lounge
Or a poet’s corner replaced

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube