Monday, August 13, 2007

Lage Raho Munna Bhai and Sallu Bhai


photographerno1.wordpress.com/2006/12/27/lage-raho-munna-...

On the sets of Nitin Manmohans Chal Mere Bhai ..in which I did both their costumes.. Sanjay Dutt, Salman Khan .

www.photographerno1.com


This was a fun film directed by the king of Comedy David Dhawan and produced by NitinManmohan of Neha Arts called Chal Mere Bhai and I had styled the costumes ., and I am seen with the two dashing heroes Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan.

I used to work for Nitinbhai at his fashion store called Prachins, and it served as a great forerunner for utilising my talent in setting up my own studio, Bollywoods Most Wanted Designer No1.

Nitinbhai s company and film banner was the most envied, and I have been associated with Nitinbhai since Insaaf directed by late Mukul Anand .

And than Bol Radha Bol , Army , Eena Meena Deeka, Laaadla Deewangi and so many others including Dus .

And I keep in touch and hope that Nitin Bhai revives his banner once again as a pathfinder for Bollywood.

December 27th, 2006

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube