Monday, August 13, 2007

Nitin Manmohan Mukul Anand and Me

October 11 th will be late director Mukul Anands birthday .And to the left of him is his best friend Nitin Manmohan together they made Insaaf, Mahasangram and Army with Sharukh Khan and Sridevi.And I remember when Mukulji died of a heart attack at Pune we waited for his body to reach Juhu where he stayed with his wife and two kids.

And he was a brilliant director I worked with him on Khudah Gawah on Danny Denzogpas costumes, Agneepath , Hum.. and he was very fond of me..And than later I worked on his ad films for Mad Entertainment..

And today in all humilty I confess I owe my pictorial creativity to this legendary David Lean of Bollywood Mukul Anand.

And I also owe much to Mr Nitin Mammohan the film producer with whom I worked at his fashion studio Prachins, for whatever I am today..and today Mr Nitin Manmohan has become Mumbais most powerful builder..

www.photographerno1.com


December 27th, 2006

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube