Monday, August 13, 2007

Rehana's Rosemary's Baby

This is a picture that Rehana my kid sister sent me of Sherizade the Persian Calico Princess, before I went to Bangalore, its a bit fuzzy, a feline quality found among felines and females..
Women are human impersonations of cats, they have all cat like qualities, their fluffy bodies, womn body hair has its own intrinsic unique quality, that they shed such is the vagaries of their female sex hormone, women if you dont have a blocked nostril have feline musky smell, it gets stronger and all pervading if they have their periods, in my drunken days and my over morbid sexual stupor I did sleep with a Goan feamale who thought bathing was robbing away the essence of her womanhood..I can assure the fragrance or that love making on the wet bottom of a car in the monsoon still remains an unforgettable memory..Goan women stink and the stink is very heatish and touches the core of mans sexual divinity..She wanted to marry me this head giving head strong woman , but she wanted me to become Catholic, and change my name to Firoze FX Fernandes, that this name was incidentally owned by my Holy Name Ex Horny Principal who spared no women cassock is not part of the perjury...That I wish not to commit..
Well Women those that are are as frisky as kittens, but with a deadly female dog quality of survival .. are a deadly specie..they have three souls instead of the one that God miserly gave..sometimes without offending God I think , had he made Man a Eunuch it would have been wiser ,a eunuch that could love eunuch, having both sets of organs, and the quality of reproduction, this woman thing badly misfired and fucked the world from asshole to eternity.
Any way I digress Women are catlike, claws paws and all, everytime wanting mans seminal solitude , and solicitude of mans milk of human kindness, women love to turn over, women love to Meeeeeeeeeeaow.. this one quality is euphoric historic metaphotic, yes believe me Yorrik...and women on the wilder side can be more than Whorric..
Well Women can see in the dark, no doubt about that, they can see your stashed away cash, your boyfriend if you are the two timing loving both sides of the rump of a bread ,
women are feline , a mysterious race, a mystical race , women like cats have good toilet habits they leave no trace..I dont know if cats would love to be called Women, the menstrauation machinations and all women caprices..
But yes Women are Cats in one single life they carry as many as nine lives, babykins,toddler, sweetie kid , lollita , prepubescant pesky, barbie, shrew, married matron, and become poets the worst stage of a womans metamorphosis, going after tired men, women poet love like cats to rub themselves , here anything will do, the edge of the drawing table, the cocklike feel of the chair leg, and women poets ike cats love licking, licking and more licking, they throw up badly as fucked comments on poems written by tired men, luckily women poets were not born with cocks.. that would be courting a cockeyed catastrophe..
Women yes for once God fucked it up badly, but his only saving grace was that he had made Man and the serpent both fuck women anyway..Man with a serpent and the serpent within Man..
And believe me a few catlike Womens Paradise is at Fucked Forums at Poem Hunter...
I think I will continue this after taking inputs from sister Rehana who is a much better closet writer than me..
She is just waiting to break out..
This is for Sherizade fluffykins .. a feline but not a woman female fatale.. cats have so much to unlearn from Women...

Feline Cathood v/s Womanhood
Next..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube