Monday, August 13, 2007

All Alone ..Hijda Among Men

I forgot her name, as I normally do end up giving fictitious names to names that are actually fictitious after all, I never carry pen or paper , never, I cannot see without my glasses diabetes is not the best soul mate of a person tripping over his own creativity, prior to this I never wrote at all, all this scribbling started when I was seduced by the Photo Blog , the attraction for the Alaskan Fern my disastrous dementia to leave all for the Northern Lights , aurora borealis, a few hundred poems later I realised I was no more young, a married man , and diabetic dysfunctionality not the best arsenal for wooing a woman on the net, common sense seeped in the dry areas of my deplenished mental faculty, I extricated myself offline to a realistic outmoded unromantic marital bead spread, till I was crushed under the Wheels of a Chariot like Dumper resounding waves of a Radio Humper ..
And so intrigued by the Diva the Blog Goddess .. a few more hundred poems later , I am back ,stretched out outside a trembling door.. a silence that does not yield even a monosyllabic smile..dark grey clouds loom over the horizon.. my caravan trudges away from the celestial cybernettic world of Buzznet.. no friends, no favorites, I am only a profile page getting raped , sodomized , every clck they want to know the myth of a Tantric PhotographerNo1.
New Bloggerspot is a Unknown Zone , arches that extend ,from my asshole to my eternity one after the other , some in faded light , some in silhouette, the only sound of acknowledgement for my beaten soul…whywhynot ..
Word Verification that reminds me of my failure , of loving a diety made in America that too is moulded with feet of Dainty Clay.
My daughter Samiya keeps telling me Dad why dont you write about Film Stars ,Mullahs, Priests Politicians why why the Eunuchs.. my ungendered unvendored androgynous amorphous soul begins beating wildly.. I am lips stitched in Silence like my Muse..

Update
The way I write about the Hijdas one might thing I have tremendous access to them I dont…what I gathered was just the external manifestations of their life, I have never spent time with them , just the time during ramzan,that I spent with Laxmi Narayan Tripathi when she took me from Thana to Kurla to her relative Rose Kennedys birthday party , it was here I met Salma the Hijda activist..
Even at Bipin Tannas birthday party I met the Hijda performers and the Transgender Metrosexuals who are cross dressers . jewellery designers in real life…meeting them , having my camera on my person , made it easier to share those moments with all of you.
God gives me Hijda pictures …because he knows my respect for Hijdas is human based, no ulterior motive no ass fucking..it does not fit into my sexual orientation…
I want to my site to be a watering hole for any one who wants to go beyond the myth of the Hijda.No one funds me , I do it with a genuine love for photo blogging.. period.
I do not believe in frivolous commenting, I am happy that nobody comments on my pictures or what I write , the silence from your end is the finest comment to my efforts to bring you a unique world untarnished by any bias or adverse opinion.
Photo blogging is for people who are perceptive ,pre intutive formidably emotional and knowledgeable…you can bull shit a few posts but not 7064 posts…
I have gone slow , my Delhi Chehlum pictures are on hold, Lucknow Ashura unposted, Alibagh bullock cart race unworked un posted…the Sufi finale I left it half way at my homesite..

homesite

April 26th, 2007

photographerno1.wordpress.com/2007/04/26/all-alone-hijda-...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube