Monday, August 13, 2007

Lab Pe Ati He Dua ..

Every morning at 8.30am sharp Allama Iqbals poetic rendition in the sing song voice of little kids from a nearby madarssa enters the echoing caverns of my heart..
Lab pe Aati he dua.. I sitting on the impoverished throne of my toilet seat almost go into a trance… I think the beauty of these translucscent words is in the watery feel that washes my face lyrically.
This would be lost in translation.And for the new person that has added joy to my self exile
A Total Nobody
I offer this as a Tribute and my love for her chirpiness, as I told her in a message that I would die a million times and be born another million times to be her friend..or whatever her destiny seeks from me.
And do I always have to fall in love with Mothers. I give up.
Love online and of the Mind goes beyond… far into the Horizon.. touching untouching..
My 800th Blog I offer to my New Friend A total Nobody from Florida.
Yes I am doomed to love American women.

A Soulful Prayer

Lab pe aati hai dua…
lab pe aatii hai duaa banke tamannaa meri izindagii shammaa kii surat ho Khudaayaa merii
duur duniyaa kaa mere dam a.Ndheraa ho jaaye
har jagah mere chamakne se ujaalaa ho jaaye
ho mere dam se yuu.N hii mere watan kii ziinat
jis tarah phuul se hotii hai chaman kii ziinat
zindagii ho merii parwaane kii surat yaa rab
ilm kii shammaa se ho mujhko mohabbat yaa rab
ho meraa kaam Ghariibo.n kii himaayat karnaa
dard-ma.ndo.n se zaiifo.n se mohabbat karnaa
mere allaah buraaii se bachaanaa mujhko
neyk jo raah ho us raah pe chalaanaa mujhko

This post has taken me close to 2 hours with the page disappearing like my fate line …on the Mound of my Palm…

April 6th, 2007
photographerno1.wordpress.com/2007/04/06/i-am-also-a-tota...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube