Sunday, November 11, 2007

Two Cocks for the Price of None


Two Cocks for the Price of None
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

Two cocks
One human
The other in the shape of a clock
For the price of none
One standing erect
Tumescent
On the carter road promenade
Under the setting sun
He other tired flaccid
After a jog and a run
The day for one, already over
The other the day has just begun
So much, so much unfinished tasks
Undone
Battles yet to be fought
Yet to be won
Vaginal vagaries
Home spun
Yes the chicks have come home to roost
Calories dying to orgiastically burn
Tears crying in an urn
As they are wantonly spurned
A thought unturned
Oh what a waste my pictures and my poetry
Categorized as a system of learning unlearned
From the kingdom my Blog Goddess ..
I have like a lost letter unread
postage not paid , male returned

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube