Sunday, November 11, 2007

What Goes Up Must Come Down 2


What Goes Up Must Come Down 2
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

When life
Comes to a standstill
A massive breakdown
All hopes aspirations
A total let down
Meaningless moments
Reverberating face down
A single burning thought
What goes up must come down
Before the story of life shut down
Chaotic clouds of hatredness
bigotry in my home town
a singular crackdown
me my blogs all burned down
Clogged up poetry of a cybernetic clown
I will not share my Shiasm publicly
I maintain my inherent Hussainiyat
But from the podium
myopic mindlessness I step-down
An everlasting thought melt down
No Shia cemetery for this body bruised and brown
My body parts all of me pledged to Medicine
My new countdown.
Plain simple humanity and thorns as crown

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube