Sunday, September 9, 2007

Thank You Beta


Thank You Beta
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
Thank you all , you guys at Bloggerspot

for the timely and kindly gift of the Beta.

the bloggers world a new apolitical , theatre ..

inching into hearts of readers

faster than my rhyme no metre

mainstream media

papu pass ho gaya

a failed same bench repeater

teacher and student

the system

a fucked cheater

distinction

to shobhan saxena

mud slinging blog beater

his ass getting burnt

sore

on an editorial lap

that serves as

horny electrical

sparked heater

highlits

shadows

mid tones

humping

an exposure meter.


posted on 13 oct 2006

The Bloggerspot Beta was an illusion, a sugar coated candy offered for a few days, now it is back to normal, word verification, madness personified, I have walked away, I think Word Press is more suitable to a person like me who can post 50 or more blog posts in a single day without getting my multi colored ass singed…
Fuck you Beta.

December 19th, 2006

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube