Sunday, September 9, 2007

Nikon D70 Brain Freeze

me finger fucked
by my love
for photography
camera expertise
bad service
developer Japanese
Nikon board of directors
silently silent
Nikon trustees
Nikon D70 a cock tease
once in a while
at interfoto
near famous studios
for repairs
to randip
body bared strip tease
suffers from
appertured dengue
chinkungunya
camera foot
in the mouth
incommunicable
disease
3 years loan
standard charterd
unchartered to appease
my fucked pockets
repair charges
my balls
the throttling
squeeze
heart burned in Mumbai
she
whom I love
could have been
a Sudanese
a Chinese
a Burmese
or a Vietnamese
a Sinhalese
a Cantonese
a Nepalese
me
perhaps
seven times marrying
shri shakir abdul aziz
love pearl harbored in America
balancing act on a cybernetic
silken thread of a trapeze
oh my love lies overseas
one sided love of a goddess
no ungodly guarantees
journalistic juvenile joys
a love that is hard to please
thank you ben bell
Alaska revisited
Frostbitten ass
Nikon D70 brain freeze
more vaginal vagaries
eyes shut mouth open
ears musically soothed
by philharmonic fleas
cybernetic love
word wasting
cut copy
un pasting disease

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube