Sunday, September 9, 2007

MSM Buy One Take One Free

What the mainstream media
Sells ..for two rupees
Like other bloggers
I Give it free
My time my thoughts
My poems my pictures
All can see
No catch like tamasha
Buy one take one free
Mumbai Mirror
With Times of India
Complementary
Readership
Lack of editoral
leadership
not for me
And the newspaper
Dies buried
at the raddi paper wallah
a part of old news and debris
advertised epithets
on the soul of a
collective humanity
I can post
what I want
my conscience
my thoughtful
conscientiousness
as my priority
shobhan saxena
reads blogs
river bend
bottlenecked
bruna the Brazilian whore
on the blogsphere
is all he can see
lifting his putrid flesh
on our blogs
he defecates and pees
he needs to take a break
from a Doon school
in a doomed valley
Gautam Dua makes sense
"FUD: Fear, uncertainty,
and doubt (FUD) is a sales
or marketing strategy"
Fear the muezzins call
Cybernetic soliloquy
Does not make
the presswallahs
Very happy.
My third eye
Shiva like
Perched on my camera
Makes me shoot
Pictures poetic imagery
sets my soul free.
Photographer no1
Swallowed like
Jonah
interlinked
In a blog like
Sharks belly

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube