Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Darker Side of the Moon

Inspired by tomoonloves s poem

I thought about the darker side of the moon
My treacherously trodden death wished thoughts
seconds between life an death
a mouth blown bubble
a life I lead to mislead as my double
usurping love that is not mine
stealing hope , robbing time
grabbing snatching coveting
a neigbours web aged wife
pick pocketing wild passions
seeing them come crashing down
tall babeldom sky scraper longings
once touching trembling doors
of my beloved
now writhing in death throes in a rubble
a face unseen pouting guilt
like pessimistic pockmarked stubble
my remorse my sorrows redouble
locked up like a blogger in a deleted blog
of a cybernetic air bubble
from the hand that shook the cradle
to the hand that pushes me in the grave
penny wise pound foolish words
comments will take some time to post
as I wait for more trouble
soap suds licking the hallowed
teasing tabernacle
between her thighs
envy of an unspectacular
voyeuristic vagabond
deflected in
the eye of a soap bubble

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube