Sunday, September 9, 2007

my loss my inheritance

waiting chilled to the bone
me my unspeakable
mobile phone
outside her half open
half shut
trembling door
to get back into her
heart an opportunity
explore
with a beggars bowl
water seeping through a hole
knowing that she hates me
more than before
archived love
g mailed
gesticulations
if out of peace bonded love
she could restore
i promise
once this time
i could not ask for more
mercy from her heartless
one sided viewing
trembling glass door
banned member
unhassling her hardcore
a fawned dear to die
to shoot for
i implore
with her grated abated silence
she will underscore
pipsqueaked distempered kitten
a meow that sounds like a roar
imprisoned in a blog gitmo
a crime you should not
feel sorry for
unsaddled multi colored ass of
a photographer unpoetically
gone bed sore
mind canine like
territorially smelling
following her
on all fours
a white elephant
of a one sided love
her heart
my porcelain store.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube