Sunday, September 9, 2007

Fucked By Words


Fucked By Words
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
Buzznet turns me on, I can write non stop, shit and crap but still make poetic sense, fuck words pursue me like gun shots and they mostly hit my rear side.. words like sling shots hit me from everywhere , Xris's Buzz has helped me become a Bard ..A Die Hard , my jeweled hands on my ass always on my guard..words I ask for an inch they wrap me up in yards..words like a broken bottle breaking in my head like shards...words futuristic fucking my happiness like tarot cards ,defrosted brains watered words from america that send me best regards.. me an Indian asshole going down under prostituting poetry words like splattered recyclable condoms on a placard., seminal stains , masturbative morbidity maligned on birthday cards..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube