Sunday, September 9, 2007

soul shredded Hijda

Everyone wants a piece of me
The religious man
Gives me sermons on
Right living
Forgetting
Fucking
And Forgiving
The Policeman
Comes home
A few drinks
Unforgettable kinks
Gets a blow job
And in drunken sleep sinks
calls it taxpayers fucked 40winks


The politician loves me the most
To him and election winning cronies
I am the host
They all fuck me turn by turn
And to the whole world boast
And their uncut love of India
On my blue and bruised ass roast
Father Mother and some Unholy Ghost




The Babujees of Bureaucracy
Come in the dark of the night
Play cards, all night , fight
Toss a counterfeit coin
Both side heads
And tales and my plight
A gun license for my lover
Still not in sight
colorful poetic love
monochromatic morbidity
burnt out emulsion
black and white


The main stream
media reporter and his crew
Come to my bed and their
Fucked minds unscrew
While I go down
Fat lot I chew
They all night
The channel heads ass spew
New false hopes
Old false
Promises renew
soul shredded Hijda
life and after life outgrew.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube