Tuesday, May 17, 2011

hijda-eunuch.com is dead

I have surrendered my domain name hijda-eunuch.com that I had since 2008 simply because I have removed my blogs that were affiliated to this domain name at wordpress@com from public view...

I realized Flickr where all my blog posts originate was enough to display the treasury of my hijra documentation shot by me all over India as is where is.


I cross blog a few of my blogs at Blogspot under firozeshakir@blogspot.com and photographerno1@blogspot.com .

I have also removed photographerno1@wordpress.com from public view I was just spreading my blogs for a larger viewership I dont need it any more thanks to Flickr alone my views at my Flickr photo stream is an average of 20000 views per day.. more or less..

Facebook where I pimp my blogs also helps in getting me a larger viewer base as well as Twitter too.

And in a way this is an obituary for both hijda-eunuch .com and hijdaeunuchblog@wordpress.com

And in retrospection now a bit wiser after six years as blogger I think Blogspot is a better place to blog than Wordpress though the only problem I have as I blog prodigiously the Blogspot crawler or robot considers me a positive spam..

And kicks my urban brown butt with the following message ..

Blogger says that this blog has been rate-limited. Please try again later.

Your Blogs URL: firozeshakir.blogspot.com/
Browser(s) used: mozilla
Location: mumbai india

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube