Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Shoot The Pain of Every Mother

185,587 items / 1,464,668 views

The Tamils I respect a lot , and like the Miyas are a very defiant brave race , you cant bully them or take them for granted and they are very easily provoked with respect to their customs rituals and religiosity in general.


They do what they have to do Mother Marriamma for the Hindu Tamil diaspora is a very important deity and she is all powerful.. she is a force very holistic in all aspects I have visited her temples and shot them I know the feeling the aura that exists in her spirituality.


And among the Hindu feasts that I shoot with a passion in Mumbai this is one of them the two other being Ganesh festival Of Lalbagh Chya Raja GSB Ganesha King Circle and Durga Visarjan.

I will shoot the come what may.. even Death I would tell to wait for a few moments such is the intensity and my pictures are not photography they are my poems of life..and faith.


I shoot Shiasm with a greater crescendo of faith as it is my birthright the heritage of pain of my forefathers ..
Than Ajmer Sharif I am broke I have the worst tribulations trials I have my face in muck but he calls me nonetheless I change trains I walk barefeet from one station to the next I travel in a chalu dabba but I touch Ajmer he makes it possible.. and does it matter I have never seen Karbala Najaf..

I wont ever visit Mecca Medina simply because my Holy Prophet is under a greater atrocity than Karbala Wahabbi land of Hate and distrust..and this is my personal view as a poet and as a human being who feels shoots pain.. I forfeit the right of my spirituality of Haj and Umrah.. I will the day The Holy Prophet is freed from Wahhabi clutches and the day the souls in Baqi are free a wishful thinking but you never know God works in stage ways so for all purposes my Holy Land is the land of my birth Mother India..

And I must confess here I had written elsewhere but the blog got wiped out due to the faulty connection of MTNL Broadband I write my stuff without saving..

I have a friend a Hindu friend and one day during Ashura he grabbed my zanjir flagellating blades stripped to his back and did matam for my Imam bleeding profusely I took a vow and a pledge that I will shoot Hinduism as a tribute to a Mother who gave him birth and a Mother for whose son he did Matam.. And I shall shoot Hinduism as a photoblog called Hope And Hindutva a message of Peace and Humanity...

Come what may.. And so I call myself a Hindu Shia happy in a land that among every land in the world Imam Hussain considered it a land of Peace Hope and Humanity.

And to show my support with the Tamils I will also undertake this ritual one day piercing my cheeks with a 18 feet rod .. it may happen any day... the spirit is willing and the flesh is not weak..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube