Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Carry The Bandra Times Press Card Round My Neck.. Thank You Clarence Gomes

And it will be completely soaked in blood the day I cut my head on Ashura in whichever city I maybe or in Mumbai during Chehlum..

Yes I dont have a Mumbai Mirror DNA Or HTA Or Midday Mirror Press Card.. but my card unlike theirs opens only a few doors and is human as I am when it bleeds.. and it has taken me places where angels fear to tread...It gives me respect it does not give me bread it weeps when blood flows from my head it will be around my grand daughter Marziya Shakir when I breathe my last when with my camera on my barefeet on the soul of humanity I fall dead...

By the way Marziya Shakir has her own Press Reporter Press Card..she had it since she was a year and half..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube