Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fish Hooks In The Mouth

185,460 items / 1,464,195 views

One thing I know my cousin Glenn Losack would give his limbs to shoot this series this is way up his alley.. it has taken me a lot of time to shoot up close and simply because they are now used to my presence and strangely Shanmugham who organizes all this at Madras Wadi Worli has not even seen my early pictures of this event I shot a few years back,,,he does not surf the Internet.. could you believe it... but this time he said he will check them out when he has time..

Shanmugham and other piercers like him do Mother Marriamas godly work and that it.. I have shot Mother Marriamas temple in Chennai too..only if the person at the Mariammma Temple in Chennai had been more humble and polite than his Tamil counter parts in Mumbai and was not allowing me to enter the temple..he was down right rude and arrogant but I told him I would enter the Temple and he finally allowed me to enter and shoot a few pictures of the courtyard.. on my Moharam pictures of Chennai shot last year ,,, set ..and perhaps he did not know that even Muslims promote the Message of Mother Marriamas goodwill peace and humanity without asking anything in return...

And I hope the trustees of Marriamma temple Chennai read this now that a new change has arrived in Tamil Nadu.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube