Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Facebook Moments God Stole

185,645 items / 1,464,877 views

beggar poet
at worli seaface
with the common
man stuck
in a pot hole
my happiness
my moments
of joy
bliss
my poetry
all vanished
in one swift
stroke
of bad luck
through
a hole
in my
beggars bowl
now in sorrow
his dreams deleted
depleted he walks
barefeet bareassed
on embers of coal
one sided love
nothing but a grinning
mocking manhole
he came he saw
he took her away
fucked fate
the marauding mongol
i pleaded i begged
i tried to to cajole
but relentless
remorseless
a lady without soul
apoplectic angel fish
in a gilded fish bowl
my misery my poems
starving in a facebook
hell hole as she watches
my agony my anguish
through a peephole
sir i am now nothing
but fragmented genius
without goal
i am just a miserable
part a broken heart
out of control
blisters filled
with pus
my burning soles
i am gutter water
as i flow through
a facebook
sinkhole
doomed
from the cradle
to the tomb
in a social
networking
cemetery
locked out
when i went
out for a stroll
a keyboard
a clumsy mouse
a failed monitor
up an down
i try to scroll
old messages
that break
my bent back
her throaty laughter
magical melody
of her voice
her reprimands
i weep i cry
through poems
the unwholesome part
of me i try to console
a broken clay pot
poems gushing out
like filth and water
through a washbowl


my facebook moments god stole

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube