Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Vodafone Store A Nightmare On Bandra Hill Road

185,561 items / 1,464,615 views

I am a subscriber of Vodafone since the time it was known as Orange so this blog is no attempt to run them down or denounce them..I have used their service uninterruptedly I may have had problems but none to elicit such a response as my emotional distress and pain that I experienced at their Vodafone Store Bandra Hill Road Mumbai on 14 May 2011 at 12 :07:09 pm..it was a very simple matter that could have been taken care but I was told to take a coupon stand in a line for one and a half hours like everyone else waiting their term of punishment for availing a service of Vodafone.

I am an existing old post paid customer my entire family of 7 uses Vodafone ..

A week back I had got the DND service installed on my phone by their customer care help at the Vodafone store Salman..but calls and messages continued even after a week I went back to him told him my problem he insisted I take a coupon and get my problem sorted out there was nothing he could do.

I approached Zoheb.. their head I did knot now he represented this sorry group..

Later I took a coupon no 66 that was the beginning of my nightmare , the place is a hell hole , it is cramped with people with problems no adequate seating arrangement , no water , a watchman issues coupon and you wait a living dead in this cemetery to be buried with your problem.

I waited over a hour and a half my turn had not come I approached Kushal , he just tried to give me a sales spiel that showed I was at fault not their service than when I exploded as I am a diabetic blood sugar high blood pressure giddy spells he put me on to a guy called Mitesh..

I went back again yesterday as the calls have not stopped nor the messages I went to Kushal and the usual rudeness I asked for their head and it was none than Mr Zoheb.. here too it was the same he was apologetic when I lost my cool regarding their service and told him about my long wait, but he said that was the procedure can you beat this I told him about the problems of people waiting and he said there was nothing he could do..

If you are pregnant , if you are a cripple disabled please dont vist this Vodafone store your problems wont ever end there is no touch of humanity in any of their staff here .. the worst outsourced curt specie I have ever seen in my 50 years of a thinking life in Mumbai.

There was another customer like me and they were going to change the provider go to Aircel I told them to continue with Vodafone as it is good service only this rogue Vodafone store is BAD.. And I have never till date used any other service..

So I have as a poet as a blogger used my blog the only way left to cauterize my pain I know I am not Anna Hazare but I wont take shit I am paying for a service and I wont let people take my ass even if it looks vulnerable or understated because I dress the way I dress I am a human being I am a senior citizen 58 years old and its time people showed some respect..

So though Vodafone Bandra is next to my work space I shall avoid it for the rest of my life or give up using the mobile phone completely.


I am cross blogging my pain on Facebok Blogspot Twitter..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube