Friday, September 14, 2007

Saddam Bush And Blair..

Golgotha
a hill
on a mound
a passion play
a theatre ground
dolby sound
the church the pope
shadow of caiphais
hovering around

3 crucifix
3 criminals to be hung
upside down
a prime minister
a president
a butcher clown

hung by their balls
till they fry
the idea is to let them live
so their sins will die

chorus
let them hang
let them hang

in the center
ambushed hopes
war criminal
in presidential robes

on the left
poodle faced
a british vampire
much disgraced

on the right
the butcher of bagh dad
dujail revisited for the dead very sad
vindicated by a kangaroo court
the shias very glad..

chorus
let them hang
let them hang

I am indebted to benbell for this poem, I wish I had the talent to paint like leirdasim or heliopo.. but it is not my medium .
I paint with camera light.. so excuse the picture .. golgotha is in the mind...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube