Friday, September 14, 2007

Racist Facist Poetic Pig

photo courtesy

tryingtogrok.mu.nu/archives/flying-pig.jpg
Francesca Johnson (9/13/2007 2: 17: 00 AM) Post reply | Read 8 replies

I have just logged into PH and the frist poem I read was a blatantly racist one, and extremely offensive, by Firoze. So I went to the forum and what do I find? A three minute silence request, again offensive and frankly very frightening. I thought this was a POETRY site but it has deteriorated into a place where people incite hatred and make death threats. I'm not averse to a bit of mud-slinging or some harsh criticism but this........it is evil

She calls me Evil
This Damsel fair
Me a beggars brown skin my
Outer wear
She calls me racist
She does Swear
She who is pure as white
This Damsel fair
She and the moronic
Allen James Saywell
Could make a charming Tango pair
Waiting to catch
Bim Bombay Boy in their snare
I have nothing my fractured genius
Words that you read as poetry
That as pain in my multi colored soul I bare
Laugh it’s your turn now Gods superior race
You my Grapes of Wrath that you share
One day you might enter my leopards lair
Than my claws my fangs your demonic
Souls I will tear..
With words that in my depository
A lot in spare
Francesca I forgive you but AJS
The Australian Racist Poet
War on him I declare
Gangubai the Gonorrheal Whore
his child did bear
He has not paid her for services rendered
This Grizzly Bear
Racism in Sexuality quite unfair
Of all this you might not have been aware
he is a pederast pervert
moronic maniac please beware

ps title is for AJS

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube