Friday, September 14, 2007

Cybernetic Love situation no win win.

where do I begin
my story of sin
happily married
cybernetic
situation
no win win
thoughts of her
spirally spin
like a top
on my palm
how do I begin
my story of sin
retrieving my
woes from
the recycle bin
thoughts of her
like a blow on my chin
her backbiting silence
ingratitude locked in a grin
multicolored hopes
fading redskin
circumcised confusion
that tore my foreskin
carrying hope
on an arm band
held by a
a rusty safety pin
my face in the mirror
superimposing
her image within
crushed and crumbling
all that’s left
of my wall of berlin
what remains of my
decrepitude
a disclaimer
to my next of kin
that they don’t have
to walk my path of sin..
immediately delete
my heart my soul
my putrid poetic flesh
let it die unsung
in a buzznet
recycle bin.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube