Friday, September 14, 2007

Tom Do You Like It ..My American PhotoGuru

hey firoze,
i love how you have been tweaking your pics, it really adds a new dimension to them.
your style is beautiful just like your mind.
keep up the good work, it's very inspirational.
i look forward to seeing your next set of pics :)
tom
{do you like it )


i am humbled ..tom
i call you master too
like you
on the pictorial firmament
i have seen very few
your pictures a new
direction
a new meaning
penetrative thought imbue
as if on cue
as a vibrant fresh breeze
a silence ensue
cybernetic love
that bids me
adieu...
untaming photography
giving the devil his due
born a muslim
in the land of nehru
by default
my cultural inehritance
that of a hindu
if i uncover my ass
a poetic tattoo
multi colored
prepositioning
comes to my rescue
a favorite of hijdas
in androgynous zoo
an out of court settlement
you don’t need to sue
a layer of love
a bleeding tissue
thank you
tom
do you like it
my American guru..
calfornia a hornets nest
for this cuckoo
closing his eyes
from her vision he flew.
a poem hunter
hunted poem
a faith to renew
fee fie fo fum
a camera eyed ogre
a beanstalk
she slew
her tears of silence
in an inbox
overdew..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube