Friday, September 14, 2007

'Prostituted Poetry Pimp of a Poet'

caught in the chaos
of a photo shoot
at the zoological gardens
rani baugh ..
jijamata udhyan
a pictorial man among
other animals to boot
some tame some wild
all on my pursuit
me and my tatooed
birthday suit
musical notes
of my biologicla flute
bollywoods most wanted
no dispute ..
a blogger
poet pimp
posing for students
of my master malushte
leopard like quite cute
clean shave not hirsute
on one leg I stand
shut my eyes salute
this raw edged
poem prostituting
untalented recruit..
my poems on
her tentacled heart
like a banyan tree
taking root..
pain and sorrow
as my passion fruit
she did loot
via poem hunter
my escape route.
her silence
me deaf and mute
a charge over my dead body
she wont refute

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube