Friday, September 14, 2007

cockcentric memories of lost love aged and old

I was once young as you are
a fleeting heart beating thought
devilish daydreams I had
nightmares of you leaving me
in the silence of a playful night
that I could however not stop
trying to draw your attention
as I espied you at the bus stop
long jumping emotions
going fosberry flop
double decker
separation me below
you on the top
you would drop your notebook
I would rush to pick it up
bewildered drumbeats
of an arousing adolescence
my mouth and all of me shut up..

now looking back you have aged
mother of six gone are your tricks
your man be speckled bald
hunched wearied and a walking stick
me getting younger in my mind
no more bus stopped love sick
fucking all the new chicks.
cockcentric
memories that blow
past but don’t stick..
it was money and wealth for you
me a dropped note book
double deckered separation
testicular fortitude
hanging to a branch of
the same old prick
a question mark
of a querulous tantric
key holed and karmic
you married to a gold brick
stock exchange
maverick
in life something’s don’t click
multi colored ass
made to play ball
for the indophobic..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube