Friday, September 14, 2007

Ayn


Ayn
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
December 1992, Konya, Turkey --- Whirling Dervish Dance in Turkey --- Image by © K.M. Westermann/CORBIS
www.egothemag.com/archives/images/innersanctum/rumi_main0...


of the wanderinghood & perplexitude ('ayn)
the coolest peace loving dude unlike
those peddle pushing poets with whom I have a feud
who wear clothes sartorial sacrilege and fu**kin nude
racist fascist a thought corroding a thought within a thought imbued so much of venom as verbiage spewed character is what you are in the dark unviewed
I died as a mineral and became a plant;
I died as a plant and rose to animal;
I died as animal and I was a man.
Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?
Yet once more I shall die as man to soar
With angels blest. But even from an angel
I must pass on: all except God must perish.
When I have sacrificed my angel soul,
I shall become what no mind ever conceived.
JALALUDDIN RUMI

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube