Monday, August 6, 2007

Unhealing wound of a Shia Blogger

10 days have passed since I injured myself with my scourging blades at Jamma Masjid in Delhi during the Safed Tazia Chehlum procession ,while I added wound to my injury carrying my weighty camera bag, walking 21 km barefeet,all the way to the final destination Shahe Marda.
On my return I took the necessary precautions, extra dosage to bring down my soaring diabetes perched at a pinnacle of 400 after lunch, pre breakfast at 219.
However there is no sign of improvement, the wound is as raw, swollen, the excruciating pain not subsiding so I finally decided to go to the nearby SL Raheja Diabetes Hospital.
I was interviewed by a senior Dr Karande who was known to my earlier diabetes doctor, Dr Ghodbole of Nanavati Hosptal, after taking down my case history I was sent to eminent diabetologist Dr P DTalwalkar.
Dr Talwalkar has initially put me on insulin, tomorrow I have to visit a surgeon to find out if surgery needs to be done, incidentally I carried my Athvi blood faced photo to show them I had taken many wounds, but this little scratch of a wound has cut me down to size.
Nonetheless I shall cut my forehead again this Athvi, continue doing my Tandav on the soul of Shimr and hisYazidiyat.
Ya Hussain Ya Hussain


March 20th, 2007

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube