Monday, August 6, 2007

Over Exposed..Photographerno1

Over Exposed..Photographerno1
My Nikon D70 is not very responsive to photographers who take my pictures from my camera and yet the kid on the street who shoots my pictures gets a better shot, but here it was not me but the presence of the Lord and his reflected light that surely overexposed the goodness of my heart .. under exposed my few short comings.. I can see a camera friendly lady, rubbishing my words, I too bow my head to the Divinity of a Womans Wisdom.. Womans Wisdom is apocryphal by nature, apocalyptic in its interpretation.. this is after a long gap I am directly writing a post , without the fleeting wings of Yahoo Mail, the problem is once I log in I cant sign out.. from Buzznet or from rust corrosive shuttered doors of a womans heart.. frankly come to think of it, do women really have hearts , or is it just an organ to pump blood everywhere but the brains .. the cerebral cleavage where Wisdom lies buried death due to asphxiation.. or gassed fixation.. Internet Time On Ration.. my kind of Photography Unlearnt with a Passion .

April 12th, 2007

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube