Monday, August 6, 2007

Fuck Nikon D70 Fuck Shoes

I wont be posting pictures here from tomorrow as I leave for a business committment for a few days, enforced gagged silence from a photo blogger.Actuall you guys are the only ones who know I am a photo blogger the lowest trung in the hierarchy of photography.Photograpy entails dreams big buck,celebrity staus iconoclastic fame glitz and glamour.
I have seen it all except big bucks, I am an asshole as far as business goes I have been raped sodomized for my money that people who owe me and pretend they are in a more bitter shape than me.
I owe people money the thought kills me a hundredfold, but I will pay back, there has been a serious set back this year.If I did not use this instrument of blogging I would have gone mad, literally.I punish myself by blogging.
I show you not just my Shia world but my neighbours too, yes he is a Hindu we share the same Banyan tree that gives us shade and tranquilty.We share the same wall too..
All these pictures tht I posted here are from my neglected CDS , I shot scanned and forgot all about them.
The pictures too show my earliest tryst with photography.
Photography has a different connotation from person to person, the only person who respects my views and my photoblogging is one of my photo gurus Mr Shreekanth Malushte , who coaches students at Dadar, short term courses for kids, working women men , at a nominal charge.He calls me to give a pep talk , I talk truth regarding photography, the various streams in photography, I talk of photography not just as an end to make money but as a means to relax and understand the inner mechanism of your body as a camera, simple words have a desired effect, no bombast no pomousness or pedagogue.
Photography is an expensive hobby , but so is living life or dying too...you pay to come in this world you pay to go out too, but you leave behind your notes to guide the ancient Mariner who will take your place as the Next Gen photographer..
My wife tells me why dont I write for the newsapers.. I told her they die far too quickly .. 'I will live in the immortality of an Internet bubble that whatever the main stream media says will never burst...
This is what connects us all a few wires transfusing hope to new future.
I have not a single hand written copy of my poems everything on the net , my body is only Husk offline.. I am blood sweat and tears a gushing photostream on the cyberspace.
It took me 24 months exactly.
Thank you Mr Brandon Stone.
Thank You Mr Biz Stone..
Fuck I did let my blogs loose...Bloggerspot Word Press Flickrs Poem Hunter my homesite and a wee bit at Buzznet and Ipernity.
Thank you Df Duck most of all.
Thank you Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj.
Thank you Doyoulike it,,Tom
Fuck Nikon D70
Fuck Shoes

I will leave for my shop, I catch a train tonight, I hate aeroplanes

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube