Monday, August 6, 2007

Playing it Saif


Playing it Saif
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
Saif my 24 year old son, is holding fort , serves me food, takes care of me on Sunday, his mother has gone to Lucknow to search for his bride to be , Saif is in a desperate hurry to get married,since the age of 4.
If she does not find a suitable match than she will search in Mumbai.But Lucknow is the first choice as we are originally from Lucknow.
My elder son Asif Shakirs wife is from Lucknow too.
Wife loves Lucknow , there is no doubt about that, arranged marriage is the order for the day as far as Saif is concerned, his mothers choice will be the ultimate choice.
Saif is pretty cool and trusts his mothers choice for his lifemate..
But once the talks start there is the Istikhara by the Maulana that will tell wheteher the match will work or not..
So Saif stands on the threshold of a marital responsibilty...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube